Tuesday, January 4, 2011

SM*Art Zine #3


Wow, I haven't posted in a while. I didn't think that it was that long. With that said. I hope everyone had a very wonderful holiday season. Those of us who were slammed with the blizzard of the century in east, I just know the spring will be a beautiful treat.
Now on to business. I have been working hard on getting my new zine out. Its a take on most of my travels through the USA over the last year. No big details but its a spyglass view of some of the wonderful places and people I had the pleasure of seeing and meeting. The biggest of treat of all is my interview with the renowned ARTCHIX Helga Strauss, oh my she is such a sweet soul and a patient one too. She has been anxious to see the finished work. (I promise Helga its just about there). She is truly a creative muse in the altered and mixed media art world. Her site is a collection of wonderful goodies and she has even shared a treat with us in the interview. Thanks Helga. So I really hope you will pick up a copy. Its no Somerset but its fun, interactive and informative. It will be available two ways. Full color or black and white. Details are coming real soon.
Big Hugs and many New Year Blessings,
Kimberly

3 comments:

Penny L Weaver said...

I look forward to seeing/reading of your artistic travels -- you had a very busy year, last year! I'm with Helga (i.e. I want it NOW)... I know how the time flies, tho'! Wishing you all the best in this vast New Year full of creative possibilities!

Angel Hugs 4 All said...

I keep saying we forever have to get together! LOL!!! Lot of my ills are over and I am brand new lol!! Can't take clay printing our classes are on the same day again. Hmmm. Oh well!! But we have to get together way before Art Is!! Let me know when you are available!!!

Jennifer R.D. said...

Hi Kimberly!
Congrats on the design team at PID. I would love to get your zine has it come out yet? YOu are looking as fabulous as ever and your art is awesome!
HUugs,
Jennifer!