Saturday, July 10, 2010

Art On Display

Check it out on the same page as Nelson Rangell. Awesome!!!!

Ok, I have my first ever mixed media art show and sale Sunday July 11th at the Paint Place 605 Cookman Avenue, Asbury Park, NJ. Time: 3-6 pm. Come on out and spend the afternoon lunching and strolling the beautiful shops of Cookman Avenue. Its Central Jersey's Gem by the Sea.


Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Hey Miss Kim!!!!
Looks like I'm here just in time to wish you lots of luck tomorrow at your first showing!!!!
I'm wishing you well :)

I have a friend, her name is Geralyn and she just opened an art supply studio in Asbury Park on Cookman Avenue!!! I see you follow her blog too so if you see her, be sure and ya'll give each other a hug from me!!!!
Have fun girlie~

tattered and tender said...

Sorry I missed this-
Hope it was wonderful.

(I finally got my signing in to my blog straightened out- and saw you commented.
I responded there.)

LuLu said...

Howdy Kimberly,
Hope it was fun!